Thursday, November 1, 2007

Resources on "Application Explorer?"

PPS IT is gradually making the digital teacher resources available to all teachers over the network. You can help me find out how far along they are. Go into the "Application Explorer" on your desktop and click the "All" icon. Do you see a "Digital Teacher Resources" icon in this window? Please leave feedback as a comment to this post. Be sure to leave your name and school so I can follow up and get these resources distributed.

Rick

10 comments:

Jeff Edmundson said...

Nope, no digital teacher resources listed

Jeff Edmundson said...

Nope, no digital teacher resources listed

rdraper said...

No digital teacher resources at Benson

Emily Cornet said...

Nope, it is not listed where you say it is. However, I have it on my desktop because I loaded it there myself... Is what the District is giving us DIFFERENT from what I am able to load from my own software?

Dorie MacCormack said...

No digital teacher resources at YWA.

Henise Telles-Ferreira said...

No resources listed.
Henise

Anonymous said...

Steve Crawford here. Do not have "Application Explorer". Thanks

Fletcher Frisch said...

Rick - I don't have "Application Explorer"

Tina Henderson said...

Rick: I have the Application Explorer and it is full of STUFF. How did you do that? Tina

Rick La Greide said...

Tina, it is the magic of IT. Do you have "Digital Teacher Resources" in you Application explorer?